He is crazy taken photos have been making rounds on social media- attracting condemnation and praise on equal measure.
At times the photos do so well, leave social media users amused and at times they don’t do so well a fact that Mr Kelvin Agure Owino alias Kibra Comedian says has been a learning experience.
The comedian shared some time with Kenya Mails team and shared his experience while growing up as a total orphan.
Top of his wonders is that his Ex-Girlfriends who dumped him for being a poor man have been dying to get back to his life, in vain.
- Are you dating? What does your lover think about you? Am not dating!! All my girlfriends left me because I had nothing to offer to them. But since I started trending some wants to come back which Is a NO to… Alafu hii story ya girlfriend watu wengi wamekuwa wakitaka kujua who I am dating and I always just laughing.
- Where did you grow up? I grew up at my aunt’s house in Homabay being am a total orphan …My parents died while I was young. I am grateful since my aunt took good care of me while I was young.
- How was life when growing up? Life was not good at all since I had no one to call mama/Baba.
- Which schools did you attend? Primary, I went to Wire Primary School from class 1 to class four then later joined Ayany Pri. School in Kibra until I cleared. In Secondary I went to Ogilo Mixed Secondary in Homabay County and cleared in 2016.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Am seeing myself being a good role model and encourage many. Equally my dream is to start a Childrens’ home which can house as many street boys and orphans as possible. The words no matter what you go through God has a purpose for everything mean a lot to me.
- What do you fear most in life? Fake friend’s
- What inspires you? What keeps me going is that am always commented on my work/art dispute Hater’s trying to pull me down.
- Who is your role model? Eric Omondi my all-time role model
Are you a Star? Do you want to be Featured in our News Website? Contact us on 0722 284 978